Thanks to you, we raised over $15,000 for Iowans for Life at the 2017 Annual Pro-life Fundraiser.
We are already planning and working on next year's show. Stay tuned.
The 2017 Annual Holy Trinity Pro-life fundraiser was a huge success. Not only did we raise a record amount of money to promote the cause of life, but the show was the best yet!
Our 17 piece life orchestra was amazing, our 23 member choir was sublime, and our soloists were all "Broadway quality" in their singing and stage presence.
This year was the first year we included a mini-musical called "The Magnificat Experience" and it was a beautiful reminder of what the season is about and the wonder and reality of the Incarnation.
We were told by many it brought tears to their eyes and touched their hearts.
We are working on expanding that section for next year.
Thank you to Fr. Michael Amadeo and the entire Holy Trinity staff for their support for the cause and of this show!
And thank you all who come year after year and support this great event!
Loving all life from conception to natural death.
Holy Trinity's Respect Life Committee advocates, educates, and prays for an end to abortion and for respect for the dignity of human life from conception to natural death. We make it our mission to be a presence of love in our parish, our city and our world.
Our committee prays a rosary for life every thursday night in our adoration chapel at 6:15. Join us.
OUR PROJECTS INCLUDE:
- Hosted a panel discussion on end-of-life issues;
- Regular inspirational respect life messages in the bulletin;
- A Holy Trinity Respect Life website;
- A book drive for the Iowans for Life Booksale;
- Hosting fundraising breakfasts to send students to the March for Life;
- Sponsoring a spiritual adoption event;
- Sponsoring a baby shower for the House of Mercy;
- Sponsoring a chili cook-off to raise money for more Holy Trinity students to go to the March for Life;
- Sponsoring a fundraising breakfast to raise money for Illumination Media;
- Gathering for prayer at the annual Life Chain
- Gathering for prayer in front of Planned Parenthood as part of 40 Days for Life.
- Sponsoring a diaper drive for BirthRight.
- Hosting the Crescendo Event, which included the screening of a pro life movie and a rousing panel discussion moderated by Fr. Michael.
- Producing a yearly Christmas Gala & Dinner to raise money for Iowans for Life.