Thanks to you, we raised over $15,000 for Iowans for Life at the 2017 Annual Pro-life Fundraiser.
This year’s show is going to be spectacular! Dont’ miss out. We sell out year after year.
“The program Saturday night was spectacular! We had such a great time and are very happy to support this important cause.”
The 2017 Annual Holy Trinity Pro-life fundraiser was a huge success. Not only did we raise a record amount of money to promote the cause of life, but the show was the best yet!
Our 17 piece life orchestra was amazing, our 23 member choir was sublime, and our soloists were all “Broadway quality” in their singing and stage presence.
The 2018 show promises to surpass last years show! Expect outstanding music and a fantastic sit-down meal.
The show will include a mini-musical “The Magnificat Experience” a beautiful reminder of what the season is about and the wonder and reality of the Incarnation.
We were told by many at it’s debut last year that it brought tears to their eyes and touched their hearts.
Thank you to the entire Holy Trinity staff for their support for the cause and of this show!
And thank you all who come year after year and support this great event!
Loving all life from conception to natural death.
Holy Trinity’s Respect Life Committee advocates, educates, and prays for an end to abortion and for respect for the dignity of human life from conception to natural death. We make it our mission to be a presence of love in our parish, our city and our world.
Our committee prays a rosary for life every thursday night in our adoration chapel at 6:15. Join us.
OUR PROJECTS INCLUDE:
- Hosted a panel discussion on end-of-life issues;
- Regular inspirational respect life messages in the bulletin;
- A Holy Trinity Respect Life website;
- A book drive for the Iowans for Life Booksale;
- Hosting fundraising breakfasts to send students to the March for Life;
- Sponsoring a spiritual adoption event;
- Sponsoring a baby shower for the House of Mercy;
- Sponsoring a chili cook-off to raise money for more Holy Trinity students to go to the March for Life;
- Sponsoring a fundraising breakfast to raise money for Illumination Media;
- Gathering for prayer at the annual Life Chain
- Gathering for prayer in front of Planned Parenthood as part of 40 Days for Life.
- Sponsoring a diaper drive for BirthRight.
- Hosting the Crescendo Event, which included the screening of a pro life movie and a rousing panel discussion moderated by Fr. Michael.
- Producing a yearly Christmas Gala & Dinner to raise money for Iowans for Life.